Michelle has dedicated her entire career to serving in the field of family law. After graduating from college, she put herself through law school at night while working fulltime as a legal secretary in a family law firm. Once she passed the bar, she started her own practice.
One of her first cases was against future partner Richard Feuerstein. During the case, they grew a mutual respect for each other, and began working together in January 1997. They merged their practice with Bruce Beals in 2017 and Feuerstein, Murphy & Beals, LLP was formed.
Because of her background growing up in the area, Michelle is passionate about serving families in the San Diego community, and does so with honesty, integrity and hard work.
In her spare time, she enjoys reading, cooking, traveling and spending time with her husband, son and black Lab.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 1995
- University of California at San Diego
- Bachelor of Arts - 1990
- California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1996
- South Bay County Bar Association, Secretary of Board, 1997
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association, Member